…with your morning coffee? Are they a light Kaiser roll (as they are called in New York) or are they something more substantial? Do you have anything else with them?
I am simply curious because I love Viennese cuisine. However when I was reading (happily) Viennese cookbooks one time when I was under the spell of Vienna, I did not see recipes for daily things like bread or rolls. Is that because you like to go to buy them from the bakery? A sort of traditional niceness?
I miss all those books and all the reading I did … about the vinyards, the Danube, Johann Strauss, the music with violin and accordion … the clothes…. it was so magical for a while. And I miss my late German teacher who came from Vienna. She was one of my favourite ladies!
Wien, Wien, nur du allein ………I guess I am just nostalgic!
Peace & Love to you
- To Russian friends please: Have you any favourite things to eat? Especially snacks and appetisers?
- Mystery cookbook /// need title & author.?
- What if anything has been done to channel light power other than solar panels?
- Thanksgiving martinis? I'm cooking a big soul-food dinner, and the men will be drinking "Brown"…
- California Rolls (p1) – A Healthy Raw Food Recipe For Beginners