I small format SLR digital camera with a full size 35mm sensor and have the following lenses: 20mm, 28mm shift, 35mm, 50mm, 85mm, 100mm macro, 135mm, 300mm which would you use for each situation and why. … Im new to photography …
1. An architect has hired you to photograph the façade of a new ten floor building he has just completed, constructed of concrete. There are five story buildings on the street opposite and he wants an accurate rendition of his work.
2. An architect has hired you to photograph the façade of a new twenty floor building he has just completed. The design is very modern and he is looking for a creative photo to enhance his design. There are ten story buildings on the street opposite. The building is made of stainless steel and glass.
3. A magazine has hired you to shoot a cover shot of a model’s head. There will be hair and makeup artists and they want an outdoor shot on an overcast day.
4. A magazine wants you to photograph a fashion story on active sports wear using male and female models. They are looking for high-energy shots with the models interacting physically with each other.
5. An advertising agency wants you to photograph models with long legs for a panty hose ad. They want the look to be arty and the length of the legs exaggerated. The girls are to be photographed standing and walking.
6. A fashion magazine has hired you to photograph a story on business suits for women. They want high power shots of women in a slick city environment with a lot of action around them.
7. A fashion magazine wants you to photograph a story on business suits for women. They want high power shots of women interacting with men and women in an office environment. The location has lots of natural light through waist high to ceiling windows, but the spaces are a bit small.
8. An advertising agency has asked for submissions to photograph a new Alessi juicer, which has been designed by an Italian design team and has won several prestigious design awards. The juicer looks like a brushed aluminium spaceship and they want a dramatic shot to emphasize its design.
9. A book publisher wants you to travel to Asia to photograph a cookbook based on regional cooking done in sidewalk food stalls. They want the shots to have a “fly on the wall” kind of look with a voyeuristic appeal. They also want the food to stand out on its own and not look like a travelogue.
10. A food magazine wants you to photograph a story on onions and garlic. These are not recipes as such but the food in a more natural state. Some shots on a farm followed by some close up shots and some shots of people’s hands crushing and chopping.
- small format slr,lense cooking,20mm lens for samll format Dslr,the small format slr,small format slr digital camera,small format slr cameras,small format dslr 20mm lens,small format digital camera 2010,lenses for small format dslr cameras,dslr small format 35mm,uses for 20mm lens on small format camera