I have tried countless yeast roll recipes from different websites and cookbooks, but every time the rolls turn out heavy and they taste like biscuits. I knead an let the rolls rise as specified in the recipes, but it still fails me. My main goal is to get the rolls to be relatively close to what Golden Corral’s or O’Charlie’s rolls taste like. If anyone could help me, it would be much appreciated.
- Are there any websites that have healthy recipes that taste good?
- Does any one know the recipe of a sushi dish called : Dynamite Roll?
- W/ frostings: Describe how to eliminate the cornstarch taste from powdered sugar, noting cooking methods& time
- What does it mean to use "2 teaspoons yeast?"?
- PLEASE help me with homemade bread, please!! – Easy 10 :o)?