I have a recipe from the complete cooking light cookbook, and theres a recipe in there called creamy coconut-topped chocolate cake. I’ve made it before and its really good, but my boyfriend wants me to make a version without chocolate frosting, and I’m afraid it won’t be as good! Its chocolate cake with a layer of coconut frosting and then chocolate frosting. Any suggestions as to what would be good with it?
- cooking light chocolate icing,chocolate cake coconut frosting 2010,what is a substitute for chocolate icing,lite chocolate frosting,icing substitute?,icing substitute,german chocolate icing substatute,german chocolate cake substitute frosting,german chocolate cake recipe cooking light,cooking light german chocolate cake recipe,cooking light frosting for chocolate cake,cooking light chocolate frosting,coconut substitute for german chocolate cake,chocolate icing substitute,chocolate frosting lite,what is the best substitute for chocolate icing
- How to make some coconut icing?
- What is icing sugar in this recipe? and what kind of cake is this for?Anyone have a coca cola cake recipe?
- Where can I find an old fashion southern coconut cake recipe that takes 7 days to make?
- What's the best icing recipe for my cake?
- Old-fashion strawberry cake recipe with cooked strawberry gelatin icing poured on warm and crusts.?