Long story short my sisters a cow and as soon as my Sicilian Grandmother died my sister took everything (wedding dress, letters, dishes, ETC) and there is no way I can get any of it back. The one thing I want more then anything is my Grandmas recipe to cookies. I know its impossible to get her exact recipe, but i am looking for Italian/Sicilian cookie recipes.
The cookie that I really want to know how to make is a soft cookie that tastes like a cherry, and it has a cherry right in the center. I have no clue what these are called, but i really wish i knew how to make them.
Any recipes, websites with recipes of Italian/Sicilian cookies would be great. And if anyone knows what that one cookie is called with the cherry in the middle that would be super!
Thanks so much,
My Grandma did originally write a will witch equally distributed all of her stuff to everyone in our family, however my father (who always hated his mother) took her into his house as she got older and as she got Alzheimer’s, my father made her (she was not completely knowing) sign all her money to him and all her items to my sister (my father did not like me either). So technically the will is legal, the method of how the will was signed was not, but nothing i can do about it.
- I'm looking for a specific Italian cookie recipe?
- Does anyone have these cookie recipes from Maria Lo Pinto’s “The Art of Italian Cooking”?
- Recently lost a lot of weight, and it feels like my sister is trying to make me feel bad about myself…?
- good REAL Italian food recipes?
- What are some easy, tasty recipes I could make? (Bad cook)?