Ok so I am not Catholic but my boyfriend is and now is the time of lent. I also do not in any way shape or form eat fish. So we were thinking a nice Italian dish would be nice for dinner tonight. I offered to cook but I would really like some recipe ideas for non-meat and non-fish dishes. Also I have to go to the grocery store to get any ingredients I do not already have and we are on a tight budget. Any help, recipes or websites are much appreciated. Thank you.
- can anyone teach me how to cook one easy-to-prepare and easy-to-cook italian dish? (or give me a recipe) ?
- Need recipe for Italian dish Debra made on Everybody Loves Raymond.?
- What is the recipe for the Italian dish; cremini?
- Anyone with a delicious and proper Italian Tiramisu recipe? In a dish, not separate bowls!?
- Can someone give me an idea for no carb/low carb list of foods?