Trying to find a Italian recipe. It has a hard boiled egg which is rolled in a tenderized round steak, and cooked in tomato sauce. Sounds like Brozoli? Not sure of the name or how to make it.
I am surprised that no one knows the receipe using tenderized round steak. All I remember is it was wonderful.
- mom made an Italian meat dish with boiled egg anybody familiar?
- Anyone know a really nice Italian tomato pasta sauce recipe?
- Tomato/pasta sauce recipe: very light, slight red tint, oil-based? light tomato flavor?
- This question is for Italian cooks only.?
- What's a good recipe for Italian gravy(aka. tomato sauce) that uses soy or some other meat alternative?