I am reaching out to all Italian cooks out there..My mother made an Italian meal one time with a thin slice of meat wrapped around a hard boiled egg and cooked in a tomato sauce..I think it is brecolli?? All i can remember is it was yummy and called something like I spelled it. Can anyone give me the right spelling or a link to a recipe please??
- everyone love raymond brecolli,italian dish with meat wrapped around hard boiled eggs,italian dish with rolled meat and hard boiled egg,italian meat wrapped around egg
- Old italian recipe for a hard boiled egg rolled in beef in tomato sauce.?
- What is the name of this Italian dish?
- What's a good recipe for Italian gravy(aka. tomato sauce) using soy and/or meat alternatives?
- Anyone with a delicious and proper Italian Tiramisu recipe? In a dish, not separate bowls!?
- Recipe help. Italian dish for lent?