I have no food in the house to feed myself but a good amount of lamb cubes and goat just sitting in the freezer… I’ve put some meat out to defrost.. Does anybody know any basic recipes to cook meat?
I’m not looking to make any fancy french italian dishes just cooked and edible
- mom made an Italian meat dish with boiled egg anybody familiar?
- Suggestions for an impressive meal to cook for the person who taught me all I know about cooking?
- is it healthy to cook and eat the dryed meat?
- How about a good Italian meat ball recipe….?
- What's a good recipe for Italian gravy(aka. tomato sauce) using soy and/or meat alternatives?