I love to cook and have never made homemade spaghetti meat sauce. I don’t know what the difference between using fresh tomato’s or canned but I’m willing to try either. Anyways, if anyone has any recipes that would be great. Also, the only meat I will use for this batch is ground beef because I’m making it for my mom and she’s weird about pork and other meats. However I will accept recipes that call for other meats. Thanks everyone!
- What's a good recipe for Italian gravy(aka. tomato sauce) using soy and/or meat alternatives?
- What's a good recipe for Italian gravy(aka. tomato sauce) that uses soy or some other meat alternative?
- I would like to know if anyone has any recipes for a genuine Italian meat sauce?
- Basic and authentic Italian lasagna recipe anyone?
- Italian Recipe Help Please…..?