I’ve never done this on the stove before. I have an iron skillet and just regular skillets. Which should I use? Heavy or light? Does it matter?
- heavy iron pan,what can kind of skillet should i use for steak,what kind of a pan for cooking steak,what kind of pan should be used when cooking adobo?,What kind of pan should I use for steaks,what kind of pan should you use for steaks,what type of cookware to use for cooking steak,What type of oil should I use to cook in my cast iron frying pan,what yype of fruing pan to use for steak
- Trying to recreate aunts recipe for steak. Worchestire sauce with vegetable oil and pepper a good marinade?
- What can I substitute oil for when cooking with cast iron?
- How to cook healthy, PLAIN chicken breast on frying pan?
- How can you tell if you are sauteeing or frying?
- Is there any recipe where I can cook alcohol&pork free risotto, steak and spaghetti?