Here’s a simple solution for busy singles that want to stop themselves from eating out all the time, and start eating healthy on a regular basis. Using this simple system, you’ll do less work, eat better, and spend less than you would on fast food. If you like the concepts presented in The Four Hour Workweek, then this is perfect for you. Credit also goes to my friend Dan Rose from www.sixpackshortcuts.com for giving me the idea to get the takeout containers from my local restaurant supply store. If you’re curious, they cost under for 150 units (including the lids), so that’s less than 30 cents per container, and you can re-use them again and again. I hope you enjoy giving this a try. It’s working for me, and I believe it can work for you too.
- Can you help me to learn to live a healthy life?
- How Does Concentrated Solar Ray from Mirrors embedded in a parabolic dish works? Can Steam Be Generated?
- What are cheap healthy meals to cook in China?
- Am I killing my dog with my home cooking?
- How responsible are parents for their children's eating habits throughout life?