Lately, I have heard and read that eating microwaved food is hazardous to your health. I have wondered if that is because of the proliferation of unhealthy, made-to-be-microwaved, processed foods, or if the microwave chemically alters food, rendering it unhealthy, no matter how healthy it is to begin with. I am concerned about this because I often microwave home-cooked leftovers for lunch at work.
- is microwaving leftovers healthy,cooked food is unhealthy,is microwave food a health hazard,is microwaving leftovers unhealthy,spacing out food in microwave
- How many people would like to get healthy home cooked meals at the office?
- Do you prefer to cook quality, healthier food at home or do you prefer to eat out all the time(read on)???
- RAW FOOD WEIGHT LOSS & VITALITY TIPS: Low fat cooked or high fat raw?
- Why Cooking at Home Kicks Ass, Psychetruth Health, Food & Weight Loss
- 10 Tips For Breaking Cooked Food Addictions