i have a 36in 29 gallon reef tank that i want to update the light on. im looking at a 442 watt and a 630 watt. i have corals and im looking at getting more. im afraid that the 630 watt will cook my corals alive. please help.
- How often should I alternate the light on my fish tank?
- can i use a 250v 660w reptile light on a betta fish tank?
- Microwave is not heating like it used to & the light is extremely bright.?
- Is there any way to make a pilot light for a outdoor propane cooking burner.?
- What type of basking light should I get for my 2 mth old RES?