I would be putting in cabury milk chocolate. Do you think this would work the same? I do. I just want another opinion.
I really need answers! cuz i really wanna make them!
150g softened butter
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups plain flour
11/2 cup milk chocolate bits
Preheat oven to 160°C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick paper. Beat 150g softened butter, 1/2 cup caster sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and well combined. Beat in 1 egg.
Stir in 1 3/4 cups plain flour in two batches. Stir in 1/2 cup dark choc bits and 1/2 cup milk choc bits until evenly distributed. Spoon tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the lined trays. Press down slightly.
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until light golden and cooked. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- how to break up chocolate to make small bits,how to break up small bits of chocolate,small gak recipe
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe – do I really need this ingredient?
- can i sub oil for butter in my chocolate chip recipe? if so, does it change the texture?
- can i use quaker instant oats for this oatmeal cookie recipe?
- can i bake this recipe without self raising flour?
- Can I omit the sugar in this recipe??