I have four fillets of haddock and 5 of cod. To be cooked together.
Bake at 400 degrees F
- Apply a light coat of margarine on either side of each fillet.
-Sprinkle salt, pepper, and oregano on each side. Lay side by side in a wrap of aluminum foil in a casserole dish.
-Add chopped onions for taste.
-Cover fish with foil completely. Place in oven and broil at 400 degrees F
When fish is an opaque shade of creamy white, its done. Take out and enjoy!
I am planning on cooking fish this way this evening but have never done it before. DO you think it will turn out okay?
- Fish in Foil – Healthy Home Cooking, Diet Recipes, Low-Calorie Lifestyle
- Help! never cooked salmon! How long would i cook it for, for this recipe?
- Need healthy recipes of how to cook fish w/out having that fishy taste.?
- How To Buy & Cook Fish (Fish Buying & Cooking Tips Direct From The Fishmonger)
- Any Ideas on how to convert this recipe from and oven casserole to a crock pot recipe?