im doing a recipe for chemistry. my ingredients are 3 eggs
1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt￼
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (12-ounc) jar creamy peanut butter
1 stick butter, softened
1/2 cup multi-colored chocolate candies
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup raisins, optional
2 teaspoons baking￼ soda
4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal￼ (not instant)
i need to pick one chemical from that and include chemical formula,physical properties,chemical properties and other uses beside your recipe. and can you give me the link or source THANKS
- cache:D9ASIDgTaAMJ:cookinglite org/cooking-lite/how-can-a-13-year-old-lose-weight-if-parents-dont-support-me html lose weight parents dont know
- can i use quaker instant oats for this oatmeal cookie recipe?
- Is this a good sugar cookie recipe?
- Cookie Recipe!!!!!!!!!?
- can i sub oil for butter in my chocolate chip recipe? if so, does it change the texture?
- I found this recipe for Chocolate Crackle Cookies, and would like to change it. Can someone please help me.?