its for a pumpkin cheesecake recipe… i was thinking about just buying a premade crust (which already comes in a foil pie pan) but im not sure if the cheesecake will turn out right? heres the recipe (i got it from cooks.com):
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup granulated sugar
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs, pumpkin and evaporated milk. Add cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat well. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
1 container (16 oz.) sour cream, at room temperature
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
COMBINE sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan
- can you use a regular pie pan instead of a spring form pan with cheesecAke,okay to substitute regular pie pan instead of springform pan for cheesecake
- I'm looking for a pumpking pie recipe that is no-cook, uses cream cheese, cool whip, light cream and a …
- Can I substitute Light (1.5% milkfat) for regular buttermilk in this recipe?
- I have a cake recipe that calls for buttermilk – would like to save a trip to the store. Any substitutes?
- can i use quaker instant oats for this oatmeal cookie recipe?
- Pumpkin Pie…on the light side recipe?